Are you planning a business trip to Madrid?
If so, we recommend you keep the following in mind:
– Make a list of all your requirements before reserving your hotel. For example, you might need WIFI or cable TV, a conference room, a spa to relax in after a hard day´s work, that it be located in the center of the city or close to your place of work.
– Make your hotel reservation with plenty of time: you might save some money doing this and you can check on availability.
– Confirm your flight details before you leave for the airport to avoid unpleasant surprises like flight cancellation due to strikes or bad weather in your place of destiny.
– Travel light, you will save time.
– Plan your business meetings to maximize time and your stay here.
– Put aside some time for pleasure: one always regrets not having made time even to just take a walk around the city.
And, of course, if you need help before, during or after your trip to the capital, remember that First Steps in Madrid offers its Business Services to guide and help you during your stay. So that everything is just perfect!